The terms 'TPA', 'The Personal Agent', or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
10th Anniversary Prize Giveaway
- This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 09.00am on 07.04.14 and closes on 19.12.14 whereby all vendors who instruct The Personal Agent and exchange with The Personal Agent within this period, will be automatically entered into the draw.
- Any person not wishing to have their data used in this way will be removed from participation.
- The prize: 1 Fiat 500 model number 1.2 pop up to the cost of (approx.) £10,500.00, correct at the time of press. The prize is subject to availability and production time from the supplier. The prize covers all the normal on road costs excluding insurance. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of insurance before the winner will be allowed to collect the prize. All other costs and expenses in relation to prize acceptance are the winner's own, including any travel to collect their prize. Prize delivery times will be discussed with the winner. The winner must hold a full UK driving licence. There are several runners up prizes including a handmade rocking horse, painting by Charles Rowbotham, Red letter day prizes, and 10 massages.
- The winners will be selected at random by an independent person and they will be notified within 1 day of the closing date by telephone and email.
- In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve in accordance with the promotional rules.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting/sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All other terms of business apply. Participants must sign up to the Promoters standard terms of business.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. The prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available on request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 3 months of the closing date.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- The winners agree to reasonable post event publicity by the Promoter with no further recompense over and beyond the award of the prizes.
Promoter: The Personal Agent, 2 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RG